Example Medium Company Profile
A company that has been established for over 10 years, has a Leadership team in place of 4 to 5 people and between 30 and 100 employees.
Typical Medium Company Challenges
- Managing business growth, diversification and internationalisation
- Implementing business management systems and process accreditation such as ISO, Investors in People etc.
- HR / IT systems integration
- Employee engagement
- Managing staff turnover
- Leadership and Management development
- Smaller scale acquisition / mergers
- Downsizing / restructuring / redundancy
How we can help
- Staff resource planning at a strategic or operational level
- Recruitment, selection and psychometric profiling for staff including for local, national or international locations
- HR IT systems audits, reporting on cost benefits / economies of scale of integration
- Employee engagement surveys
- 360 degree feedback processes for Leaders / Managers
- Leadership development programmes, workshops or coaching
- Facilitated management team sessions to review progress towards the business plan
- Cost effective elearning module delivery for line managers on managing poor performance, discipline and grievance, absence management, appraisal etc.
- Cost effective outsourced HR support
- HR related due diligence services pre / post acquisition or merger
- Development centre for Leaders / Manager to provide objective assessment of skills, strengths and potential weaknesses
- Assistance with the redundancy process and outplacement support
- Strategic and operational HR support when you need it at HR Director, Manager or Advisor level
- HR expertise in areas such as internationalisation, non UK employment law etc.
- Low cost, high quality professional support
- Structured HR support that can enable growth in line with your business needs
- Mid-scale HR projects delivered from £2500 to £10,000.
- HR retained service from £500 per month
- Leadership assessment and development solutions from £750 per delegate