Human Resources & Organisational Development Consultancy
We specialise in Human Resource (HR) Management and Organisational Development (OD) Consultancy.
We provide customised and sustainable HR and OD solutions on a local, national and international basis across a wide range of industries including Oil and Gas, Education, Food and Drink, Local Government, Tourism and Leisure, the Third Sector, Transportation and many more.
We help our clients respond to changes in their business, throughout the business life cycle, solving their HR and OD challenges and enhancing business performance.
We work with new start businesses to define and implement the “right organisation” from the outset, through to advising large, established organisations where the existing organisational structure may no longer be fit for purpose.
Our 4 P’s Approach
Planning – We provide HR Director level support to our clients with the development of an HR/OD strategy & plan which is fully aligned to their business plans and objectives
People Management – We provide appropriate and effective HR Management support to enable our clients to get the best from their people
Paperwork – We develop relevant and effective HR policies, processes, procedures, handbooks and contracts which allow our clients the space to manage their organisations
Projects – We deliver major HR / OD initiatives and projects which enhance the organisational effectiveness of our clients
Our Areas of HR & OD Expertise
Compensation & Benefits
Contracts of Employment
Discipline & Grievance
Employee Engagement Surveys
HR Due Diligence
Mergers & Acquisitions
Policies & Procedures
Salary & Benefits Surveys
Our Clients benefit from;
- Professional, efficient and cost effective HR / OD expertise when they need it
- Expert HR / OD advice at a strategic or operational level to help them make more informed business decisions
- Best practice thinking in HR / OD delivery
- Legal compliance with UK Employment Legislation
- Proactive and preventative support both during the good times and the bad times
- Being free to focus on their core businesses in the knowledge that they have the HR / OD bases covered