White Cube Consulting are delighted to announce we will be moving to an office in the new Silverfin building in Union Street, Aberdeen.
The office move will take place as soon as the building is open, scheduled for early June 2017.
This will provide us with our own Grade A office space, access to high speed IT infrastructure, high specification meeting rooms, training facilities, break out areas, a communal business lounge and onsite catering facilities.
For a sneak peak at the Silverfin Building, click here; http://bit.ly/silverfinbuilding
Thanks to our team, Cammach Recruitment and Cammach Properties for their help and support over our first 15 months in business. Hugely appreciated.
Looking forward to greeting our first visitors very soon, for a coffee and a catch up.
White Cube Consulting Ltd. have successfully acquired the intellectual property of The Urquhart Partnership Ltd.
The Urquhart Partnership went into administration in late 2015 due to exceptionally adverse market trading conditions. The intellectual property assets became available for sale following this.
White Cube Consulting now have exclusive rights to all the Intellectual Property, which includes:
- A comprehensive suite of HR documentation, policies and templates
- Training workshop materials and exercises for supervisory, management, leadership and soft skills development
- Elearning modules on presentation skills, absence management, discipline and grievance, managing poor performance and appraisal.
- Online training and competency management system
- Psychometric reports and materials
- Assessment and development centre materials
- Outplacement and redundancy materials
- Recruitment, selection and assessment materials
For further information, contact
“I have a foundational belief that business results start with culture and your people”
White Cube Consulting deliver measurable business results.
Fully understand your business challenges
Design success measures in consultation with you
Offer creative people solutions that deliver results
Be vague when defining requirements or business objectives
Make promises we don’t keep
Start a project unless we know we can add value
“Creativity takes courage”
White Cube Consulting deliver creative people solutions
Listen and understand your business challenges
Combine expert knowledge and experience with a creative approach
Deliver the best solution
Take on a project unless we can create value
Deliver the “same old, same old…”
Think that one size fits all